Skip to main content

More about why I support he Navy Seal Foundation

Why? 'Tis a popular question. But the simple fact is that for the past 120 years and four generations my family has been supporting the military either in active service or in disability (the full details are on my donation page @ https://tinyurl.com/TBFS2019). And I've been publicly supporting the Navy Seal Foundation (NSF) for the past 5+ years.

Let me give you a quick example on why I support the NSF - from one of the NSF's beneficiaries:

“I would truly like to thank you for all of the help you gave me in my time of need. I’m sorry I did not do so earlier, but I have been getting situated at my home. My family and I truly appreciate everything you did to get us off the street and into this home. When I am back in the black, I will definitely start contributing to this foundation. You are a lifesaver--there truly was no one helping me. I was trying to get help through the VA, and I was told it would be 3 to 4 months before I even got my case heard by them. You did this within a week, and I seriously appreciate it, my family appreciates it, my children appreciate it. Thank you so much. You do not realize the dire lengths I was going through to keep having a safe place for my kids to stay out there when we were on the streets....I will never forget what you did for my family and me. Thank you.”
SEAL Veteran - Bud/s Class 139, ST-5, RST 1/3/5

Comments